🕓 10 minutes
What you’ll learn
How to create an application package in CodeNOW.
An application package consists of an individual component of released builds with individual build versions.
An application package is merely a descriptor, so far no real deployment exists.
An application as an orchestration of components is delivered to the selected environment as a whole package.
- Click on the "Choose Action" in your application detail and select "Create New Package".
- Define the application package version.
- You can stick a label on your package as a short description.
- Select which components (and which version of the components) to include in the application package.
- To see history of actions with application packages click "History" button. You can see
You might be interested in our other tutorials: