🕓 10 minutes
How to create an application package in CodeNOW.
An application package consists of an individual component of released builds with individual build versions.
An application package is merely a descriptor, so far no real deployment exists.
An application as an orchestration of components is delivered to the selected environment as a whole package.
- Click on the "Choose Action" in your application detail and select "Create New Package".
- Define the application package version.
- You can stick a label on your package as a short description.
- Select which components (and which version of the components) to include in the application package.
- To see history of actions with application packages click "History" button. You can see
You might be interested in our other tutorials: