🕓 10 minutes
- How to create an application configuration and easily manage it for every environment with CodeNOW.
- How to create environment variables and manage them with CodeNOW.
- Click on the Create New Configuration in the Deployment Configurations section.
- Select an environment and package version.
- Define the configuration for every application component in the package.
- By default, CodeNOW uses a configuration from the application.yaml file.
- You can edit your configuration in the highlighted section.
- You can also edit your environment variables if you have them (see how to create environment variables below on this page)
You may also want to create environment variables, that will be accessible for every environment. To do so follow the next steps:
- Create "environment-variables.txt" file in the configuration directory (codenow/config directory)
- Create variables in the file using such a structure:
- To see history of deployment configurations click "History" button. You can see
You might be interested in our other tutorials: