🕓 5 minutes
How to horizontally scale your deployed application in the CodeNOW environment so that your application will be more efficient and performant.
Go to "Deploy application" , find the "Runtime Configuration" section and expand it.
- There you see all your application components with their configuration for horizontal scaling. You are able to change them for every component that is a part of your application.
- The value can be changed for the following parameters:
- the desired amount of memory that will be guaranteed to be allocated
- the desired number of pods to be run
- the desired number of computing units that will be guaranteed to be allocated
- the upper boundary of memory to be allocated
- the upper boundary of computing units to be allocated
- For detailed information of these parameters see: https://kubernetes.io/docs/concepts/configuration/manage-resources-containers/
You can also change runtime configuration in the already deployed application.
- To achieve this, go to deployed application details, find the "Runtime configuration" and follow STEP 1.
You might be interested in our other tutorials: