🕓 5 minutes
How to find the deployment status of your application and components in various environments.
Here we describe the basics of the Deployment Overview using the Argo CD tool. For more details about this tool, visit the Argo CD documentation.
- Click on Deployments overview in the CI/CD menu.
- You will then see the list of all deployed application components and managed services.
- Click on the selected component detail.
- See the deployment status.
If your deployment sync has failed, you can monitor the unhealthy component logs to see what went wrong. To find the logs section, you will need to:
- Click on the selected component.
- Go to the LOGS section.
- Select your application name and there you will find the stack trace for your specific component.