🕓 5 minutes
How to find the deployment status of your application and components in various environments.
- Click on Deployments overview in the CI/CD menu.
- See Deployments overview from the integrated Argo CD tool.
- There is a tile overview of all the deployed components.
- Click on the selected component tile and see the deployment status.
Step 1 and 2
If your deployment sync has failed, you can monitor the unhealthy component logs to see what went wrong. To find the logs section, you will need to:
- Click on the selected component.
- Go to the LOGS section.
- Select your application name.
- There you will find stack trace for your specific component.