🕓 5 minutes
How to create a new instance of Apache Kafka streaming data platform.
- Choose the Get New Services in the Marketplace menu.
- Add selected service Apache Kafka.
- Type new instance service name, choose the box for deployment, select environment you want to target and confirm it.
- Wait for request processing and see the details of the new Apache Kafka instance.
- Use the admin panel link and generated credentials for Kafdrop – tool for monitoring Apache Kafka. The tool e.g. displays brokers, topics, partitions and messages.
- For connection from your component use connection string and your favorite Kafka client.
Maybe you will be interested in our other tutorials: