🕓 5 minutes
How to create a new instance of the Apache Kafka streaming data platform.
- Choose the "Managed Services" in the "Marketplace" menu and select "Get New Service".
- Find Apache Kafka in the list of services. Click Add to add a new Apache Kafka instance.
- Type in the new instance service name, then select the cluster and environment you want to target.
- Choose the basic configuration and confirm it.
- Wait for request processing and see the details of the new Apache Kafka instance.
- Use the admin panel link for monitoring Apache Kafka.
Step 2,3,4Step 5
Maybe you will be interested in our other tutorials: