🕓 5 minutes
How to create a new instance of the PostgreSQL database.
- Choose the Get New Services in the Marketplace menu.
- Add selected service PostgreSQL.
- Type new instance service name, choose the box for deployment, select environment you want to target and confirm it.
- Wait for request processing and see the details of the new PostgreSQL instance.
- Use the admin panel link and generated credentials for the pgAdmin – PostgreSQL administration tool.
- For connection from your component use connectionString property as JDBC Connection String.
Maybe you will be interested in our other tutorials: