🕓 5 minutes
What you’ll learn
How to create a new instance of the PostgreSQL database.
- Choose the "Managed Services" in the "Marketplace" menu and select "Get New Service".
- Find PostgreSQL in the list of services. Click Add to add a new PostgreSQL instance.
- Type in the new instance's service name, select the cluster and environment you want to target.
- Choose the basic configuration and confirm it.
- Wait for request processing and see the details of the new PostgreSQL instance.
- Use the admin panel link for monitoring PostgreSQL.
- For connection from your component use connection string and your favorite PostgreSQL client.
Maybe you will be interested in our other tutorials: