Our documentation consists of four main parts: Overview, Manuals, Tutorials and Articles.
- Overview summarizes the goals CodeNOW aims to achieve and provides an explanation of how CodeNOW operates.
- In Manuals, you will find out how to use various features of CodeNOW.
- In Tutorials, we demonstrate the use of CodeNOW with specific tech stacks. Tutorials are divided into:
- Get Started with CN, where you'll develop a simple application using CodeNOW (videotutorials included).
- Customize, where you'll learn about the use of custom tech stacks with CodeNOW as well as customization possibilites CodeNOW provides.
- Coding examples, where we demonstrate the use of CodeNOW on specific examples using Java and ReactJS.
- In Articles, we explain how certain development patterns work. Typically, an article is accompanied by a tutorial that demonstrates the practical application of the theoretical concepts presented in the article.