In this tutorial, you will learn how to create and access custom docker images in CodeNOW.
Create the image
- Create a new application.
- Create a docker-generic component.
- A custom docker image will be created from the git repository of the created component, next you should:
- Clone the git repository
- Add your dockerfile with some other files if needed
- Push the changes
- Build the component.
- After a successful build, create a new application package.
Access the image
- In the detail of the application package, click on
Dockerin the actions column.
- Your custom docker image can be accessed via the link after