🕓 10 minutes
What you’ll learn
How to have, as a developer, secured access to the application source code stored in Git.
- Go to your profile settings.
- Click on Add New SSH Key.
- If you don’t already have an SSH key, you can generate a new SSH key.
- Add the public SSH key to your profile settings.
- Go down the profile settings page and copy the configuration. Don't forget to replace the parameter $your_generated_ssh_key with the key that you've generated. Add the configuration into your local ~/.ssh/config.
You might be interested in our other tutorials: