🕓 5 minutes
What you’ll learn
How to create a new instance of the MariaDB database.
Create an instance of MariaDB
- Choose the Managed Services in the Application Development menu and select Get New Service.
- Find MariaDB in the list of services. Select MariaDB to add a new MariaDB instance.
- Type in the new instance's service name, select the cluster and environment you want to target.
- Choose the basic configuration and confirm it.
- Wait for request processing and see the details of the new MariaDB instance.
- Use the admin panel link for monitoring MinIO.
- For connection from your component use connection string and your favorite MariaDB client.
Maybe you will be interested in our other tutorials: