🕓 5 minutes
What you’ll learn
How to create a new instance of the MinIO platform.
Create an instance of MinIO
- Choose the Managed Services in the Application Development menu and select Get New Service.
- Find MinIO in the list of services. Select MinIO to add a new MinIO instance.
- Type in the new instance's service name, select the cluster and environment you want to target.
- Choose the basic configuration and confirm it.
- Wait for request processing and see the details of the new MinIO instance.
- Use the admin panel link for monitoring MinIO.
- For connection from your component use connection string and your favorite MinIO client.
Maybe you will be interested in our other tutorials: